Monday 17 October 2011

A Celebration Countdown Card

42 Days to go!

The celebration that I'm counting down to is my friends wedding which is or was in 42 days. This was my take on an wedding acceptance. I'm confident that it won't plunge fear into the bride to be when she sees the numbers ticking away rather excitement - she's very organised and I'm sure she won't be rushing around at the last minute unlike me. I'll be a touch late for the rsvp by date but hopefully I'll be forgiven.

Celebration Countdown Card

It's another bunting card with tear of numbers counting down the days until their big day and little washi tape bunting. I think it's quite fun and I hope they love it or at least enjoy it for next 42 days.

Countdown Card

I've been so crazy busy - I started a new job - I'm completing training in Edinburgh which is an hour drive each way. My weekends have been full of hen partys, friends, dinners out, evenings out, walking, exploring and a little shopping leaving insufficient time for all of my other favourite things that I had lots of time for when I wasn't working sewing, baking, sleeping!

This weekend however was a catch up weekend. Catching up on some sewing. My sewing projects haven't been helped by my ordering the wrong fabric for hexagon sewing - it wasn't Kona Ash it was Kona Medium Grey that I was using - oops. So there will be more of that hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, thank you.