Saturday 29 October 2011

Making me Smile Today: Colourful Card & Bunting

Playing with bright, colourful, cheerful card is making me smile today turning this:

116

into this:

Bunting Card

I'll confress that if you were to browse through my blog it would become obvious pretty quickly that I have a thing for bunting.  You also wouldn't be blamed for thinking that I'm a little short on creativity right now - because how many times can you reinvent the same idea?  Truth is I'm so short on creativity time right now so sticking with an idea that works is all that I have.  I can't wait to have more time to dream up ideas for cards, gifts, sewing time....  but until then I'm going to keep reinventing what I know works.  Maybe I'm perfecting it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, thank you.